Payment must be made at the time of registration. Cash, debit card, cheque and credit card are accepted. Installment payments can be arranged; however, postdated cheques or a credit card number must be provided at the time of registration. A $10 administration fee is charged on all NSF cheques.
In order to receive Early Bird pricing, full payment must be received by DJD on or before the Early Bird deadline.
DJD is a non-profit society and students are required to be members in order to take a class. The annual fee is $20/student or $25/family. All memberships expire July 31 of the current year. The membership fee is non-refundable.
- A full refund is given only if a class is cancelled by DJD.
- Class transfers within the same session are processed at no charge, space permitting.
- If you withdraw 7 days or more before the first class, a $20 administration fee will be charged. You may request a refund of the remaining tuition or leave a credit on your account for future use.
- No refunds or credits for future sessions will be provided within 7 days of the first class or after the class has begun, unless the withdrawal is due to medical circumstances.
- If the withdrawal is due to medical circumstances, a refund or credit will be awarded only once a doctor’s note is received. Refunds or credits are prorated from the time you notify us of your withdrawal and a $20 administration fee is charged.
- Non-attendance does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
- Missed classes are non-refundable and make-ups must be completed within the same session.
- In all withdrawals, the annual membership fee is non-refundable.
Location & Parking
Decidedly Jazz Danceworks is located at 111 12 Ave SE. On weekdays before 5:00 p.m., there is 2-hour free and meter parking
available along 13th Avenue
and other streets in the vicinity. On weekdays after 5:00 p.m. &
weekends all day, free parking is available in the DJD underground
parkade (entrance on Centre Street). Please note a code is needed to
enter the parkade students who are active members will receive an access
code via email.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first class and check-in at the table in our lobby. You are required to sign a Release & Waiver Form before the first class in order to participate.
If you miss a class, you are entitled to make it up in any class at your level. Make-up classes must be completed within the same session and are not transferable to the next session. Students must check in at the front desk when doing a make-up class. We do not recommend make-ups for children under six.
What to Wear
DJD does not have a formal dress code other than no jeans or outdoor footwear. DJD does not sell dance footwear however we do recommend either Classique Dancewear or Bodythings to purchase from. Please check with the front desk for footwear recommendations for your specific class 403-245-3533.