Summer Camp Protocols & Policies
Created: June 27, 2022
Updated: This document will be updated as needed to be compliant with any AHS guideline updates.
- Families are expected to familiarize themselves with all published protocols and policies prior to entering the facility
- Parents & guardians will be asked to complete the COVID19 self-screening tool behalf of their child prior to entrance into the studio and commencement of any activity. Any student that is exhibiting any symptoms cannot enter the facility or participate. VIEW SCREENING TOOL
- Students who become symptomatic during an activity are required to be isolated from others and their parent/guardian will be notified immediately to come and pick their child up.
- Students are required to practice proper hand hygiene (wash or sanitize hands upon entering and exiting the facility and after touching any commonly touched surfaces) and practicing proper respiratory hygiene (sneeze or cough into elbow or tissue)
- Masks are not required but if you are more comfortable wearing a mask we encourage and support your choice to do so.
COMMON AREA PROTOCOLS
- In conjunction with our professional cleaning service provider facility cleaning will be increased and enhanced. Common areas will be disinfected regularly.
- Restrooms and change rooms will be open for use but we recommend arriving ready for class.
- All communal use items will be removed from waiting areas (magazines, toys, ect)
- The water fountain will be open for use.
- Hand sanitizer and facial tissue will be widely available throughout the facility
- In conjunction with our HVAC provider and with our building operator the DJD Dance Centre will optimize our fresh air intake as well as our humidity levels throughout the facility.
- All staff & teachers will be subject to the COVID19 self-screening tool prior to the commencement of each shift/class
- In conjunction with our professional cleaning service provider facility cleaning will be increased and enhanced. Studios will be disinfected prior to each class
- Class capacity will be reduced to allow for distancing between each participan